The present privacy information notice is aimed at describing the management of the personal data collected by GKP LAW FIRM through this website in accordance with General Regulation EU 2016/679 and applicable law.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller according to General Regulation EU 2016/679 and applicable law is PSARRAS GEORGOUNTZOU GAVRILIS FIRM, with the distinctive title «GKP LAW FIRM» (hereinafter «the Company»), with registered seat in Athens, 8, Karneadou street, P.C. 10675. You can contact the Company at the following email address [email protected].
- Personal data collected
- Purpose for processing and legal basis for processing. Consequences in case personal data are not provided.
The Company may process the personal data collected for the following purposes: (a) In order to contact you, provided you have requested it, on the basis of your consent. Without the collection and processing of such personal data, the Company cannot contact you. (b) In order to improve your experience while browsing the Company’s website, on the basis of your consent. Without the collection and processing of such personal data, the experience of browsing the Company’s website may be limited.
- Method of processing
The Company may process personal data in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means. The Company takes appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures for personal data protection from accidental, illegal or unauthorized use, destruction, loss, modification, disclosure, acquisition or access.
- Recipients of personal data
Access to personal data within the Company is restricted to persons who "need to know" for the above processing purposes. Personal data may be processed for the above processing purposes by: (a) service providers providing and supporting IT systems; (b) public, judicial and governmental authorities such as regulators, law enforcement agencies, public and judicial bodies.
- Personal data transfer outside the EU and EEA
The Company does not transfer personal data in states outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Personal data retention
- Your rights
You can exercise the following rights:
- The right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your personal data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- The right to rectification and the right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of personal data when the request is legitimate;
- The right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- The right to data portability means the right to obtain personal data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer personal data to other controllers;
- The right to object means the right to object to the processing of personal ata when the request is legitimate, including when the personal data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of personal data.